Friday 11 December 2015

Question & Answer Session...

I have been sent a list of questions by a fellow blogger as its seems that a question and answer session is doing its rounds so I will do my best to answer.

I hope others will join in too!

Here goes......

1) Do you eat blue cheese?
      Only Stilton which I add to my Broccoli and Stilton soup. I would never eat blue cheese on its own.


2)  Have you ever smoked?

      No, never.


3)  Do you own a gun?  

      No.


4)  What flavor of Kool Aid is your favorite?

     Never even heard of it but it sounds like some chemical and additive laden rubbish!


5)  Do you get nervous before dental appointments?
     
No and never have.


6)  What do you think of hot dogs?

     I have probably only ever eaten 2 of them in my life!

7)  What's your favorite Christmas movie?

      Christmas with the Kranks though I was in Central Park, NY when The Elf was being filmed! :)


8)  What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
      
A large mug of tea.


9)  Can you do push-ups?

      I've always been rubbish at them :/


10)  What's your favorite piece of jewelry?

        I have two. One is a autism awareness bracelet which I wear all the time and the other is the most beautiful ring that my boyfriend bought me one Christmas to mark a memorable point in our relationship <3 


11)  What's your favorite hobby?

Probably not a hobby but I am constantly cleaning something!


12)  Do you have A.D.D.?


   I am always on the go but no.


13)  Do you wear glasses or contacts?

        I wear both depending on my mood that day or what I am doing.


14)  What's your middle name?

        Rachael.


15)  What are your thoughts at this moment?

      I am thinking about the things/jobs I need to complete within the next few days and the best way to do them

16)  Name 3 drinks you regularly consume.

        Tea, water and Pepsi Max.


17)  What is a current worry of yours?

        Globally, I worry about how man has interferred with the natural resources and balance of the earth and the impact of that. I worry about what price our grand-children/great-grandchildren plus will have to pay for it.
I also worry about getting to old age and having too many regrets.


18)  What do you currently hate?

        Right now, I am far too happy and content to hate anything.


19)  Where is your favorite place to be?

        Home. I love my home and work hard to keep it nice and cosy.


20)  What do you plan on doing on New Year's Eve this year?


       We always go for a nice crisp fresh walk with DS and in the evening I will be holding a glass of wine whilst snuggled into the boyf.


21)  To where would you like to travel?


       I would like to see the Northern Lights and wander around the streets of Salzberg.


22)  Name three people you think will do this questionnaire on their
        blog.

        Not sure......


23)  Do you own slippers?

        No I wear thick fluffy socks around the house :)


24)  What color shirt are you wearing?

        Black. 


25)  Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?


        No, really dislike the feel of satin!


26)  Can you whistle?

        Sort of but I tend to shout 'hey'! to get someone's attention! :D


27)  What is your favorite colour? 
        Mustard Yellow.


28)  What songs do you sing in the shower?


      I sing all the time but strangely never in the shower.


29)  Would you be a pirate?

        No.


30)  What's in your pocket right now?

        My phone, five pence coin and a receipt 


31)  What's the last thing that made you laugh?


        My son's laugh! There is something just so infectious about his beautiful laugh that always makes me laugh too! Its just so inviting.


32)  What vehicle do you drive?


        Ford Focus


33)  What's the worst injury you've ever had?

        I broke a bone in my foot whilst on holiday. I went to the local hospital, had it x-ray and then plastered without anyone being able to speak english so I had no idea what was going on, where I was being wheeled to next and what was happening.
I then spent the rest of the holiday on crutches and my boyfriend carrying me up any steps.


34)  Do you love where you live?


        I love where I live! 


35)  Would you change your first name if you could?



        No and have never ever wanted to.

Fellow bloggers, feel free to join in! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment