Thursday 4 February 2016

Mummy of Special Needs Date Day...

I love getting together with my 'Special Needs Mummy Friends'.
I have a group of friends and we all have at least one thing in common, and that is we are all Mums to children with special needs.

These ladies are simply awesome! :)

We all know too well of the battles that we have to endure for our kids, we support each other and no matter what is going on with us, we always make each other laugh! :)


We get together often at different things and this week we all met up for lunch.

Typically, yesterday morning I woke up with a hacking cough and stinking cold!
During the night, the boyf heard me struggling to breathe as I was all congested so he went off to get the Vicks Vapour Rub and rubbed it on my chest (no jokes please lol) to help me breathe and sleep more easily. Now that's love! <3

Anyway, determined not to have to cancel our 'Mummy Date' I put about 3 layers of foundation on my very red glowing nose! You can see the tell tale signs of a cold here lol


I wasn't able to taste the food as I am all congested up but I went to see these Mums not so much the food :)


I was told by one of these ladies that she has a surprise for me, I had no idea what it could be!

Then she revealed the most gorgeous canvas for the boyf and I!


Totally handmade! :)
I absolutely love handmade stuff and this was perfect! It's going on my wall at home - how lovely is that? :)

The boyf loves it too and like me, can't believe how much time and effort had been put into it for us.

I told you these were awesome ladies! <3

I'm off to stock up on tissues for this cold and to make myself a hot drink.

Have a good Thursday! :)

Love Amanda xx


2 comments:

  1. Love your blogs amanda was lovely to catch up again xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You lovely lady!!
    Hope I haven't embarrassed you! Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete