Wednesday 22 May 2013

Mmmmm....Chocolate....

You don't need me to tell you this but genetics play a massive part when we have children.

There are things DS will do and I will know instantly that he gets that from me and I think 'yep, that's one of my genes in him' or 'that's definitely one of Daddy's'

I am going to make a confession now....I'm a chocoholic!
Don't give me crisps or biscuits but chocolate? now you're talking!
I eat it when I'm happy, sad, excited, depressed and nervous and if I could, I would even bath in it as I love it that much!
(this may not be actually me!)


I feel that loving chocolate is in my genetic make up as I cannot for the life of me give it up, so it didn't come as too much of a surprise when DS showed signs of being a chocoholic too!
With it being half term next week, I thought what better thing to do than to get us pair of chocoholics to Cadburys World!

So I've booked our tickets and a nearby hotel for the night so we don't have to rush back.

We've never been before and are hoping that DS is going to be able to cope with it but if not then we will bring him out and play on the park (we always have a back-up plan).

One thing I do know is that DS loves staying out, he will love sleeping in a hotel and will be that excited he will probably do his happy jumping til very late (see why I'm taking Daddy with us eh? He can stay up with DS whilst I get some kip! Im not daft eh??)

I figure if Cadburys World is too much of a sensory overload for DS then he will still enjoy the adventure of sleeping 'in another bed' so it will be a win win whatever.

Can't wait to go, will do my next post telling you all about it but in the meantime here is another picture of me! (well sort of.....well no it isn't at all)

2 comments:

  1. My goodness who does not love chocolate! Yummy and cadbury world is about 30 mins from me! I love the shop at the end - so much and so cheap! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I was taken with that shop too! Im very jealous that you live so close to it!

      Im definitely going to go again! x

      Delete