Tuesday 14 May 2013

My Birthday Boy....

Today is a special day.

Today is a great day.

Today is DS's 6th birthday!

Do not ask me where the heck the last 6 years have gone because I haven't a clue!!

It doesn't seem that long ago when I  was nursing this baby...
and now I have this growing and big boy...

I told DS that today was his birthday and that he was still going to school, and we would celebrate his birthday after school. I also sent a party bag in to every child in his class.

So as DS was going to school, I went to work.

DS absolutely loves his family visiting and us all being together so what better than for everyone to come round for the special guy on his birthday.
So I arranged for Daddy, Nanny, Uncle x2, Aunty x2 and cousins to come round for a birthday tea. We got a yummy chinese in, had a little cake and sang happy birthday with DS blowing out the candles (we had to repeat the singing and blowing out the candles about 4 times due to this being DS fave bit!)
DS loved all the fuss, he did his happy jumping with a big smile on his face!
After a hour or two, he retreated to his favourite room in the house - the utility room (for obvious reasons!)

We couldn't persuade him to come up for a pic so we all went to him for one!

My birthday boy has had a great day which means we've all had a great one too.

Happy birthday to my gorgeous superstar xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment